This is an exciting opportunity to work with the Integration team who enables the integration of systems and applications across the client enterprise utilizing specific middleware technologies to support business objectives for internal customers such as Underwriting, Claims, and other digital teams, including external customers such as Agents, Insureds and Brokers.
This opportunity will allow you to broadly apply your engineering skills across various integration technology solutions, as well as build your skills in other areas by being exposed to various aspects from inception, through design, build, and deployment. You will be a “jack-of-all-trades” working cross-functionally with Architects, Engineers, Business Analysts, and Service Managers across multiple teams in a rapidly evolving environment from completing design documentation, to consulting with other engineers and architects, completing network and server build requests, installing and configuring software, among other things.
To be successful in this role, you must be an organized, self-starter with stellar leadership and communication skills, who can work independently building relationships and driving technical solutions from inception to completion. This position requires the candidate be technically savvy and have a proven ability to work well in a highly dynamic environment and maintain a strong relationship with our customers and partners.
Location & Logistics
Candidates from all geographies will be considered, but Richmond, VA is the preferred location for applicants.
So, what is Donyati? In short, we are a group of geeky entrepreneurs with a passion for what we do and are good at it. We are an organization comprised of former Big-4 consultants who were tired of feeling like commodities. We realized that while working for a “name brand” gave us a sense of legitimacy in the eyes of our clients, our ability to deliver world-class solutions and insights spoke for itself. We quickly found this hypothesis to prove true, and after a few short years we are already competing against the largest consulting firms in the world for high visibility projects – and we are winning.
• Demonstrated technical expertise across a variety of technology platforms and solutions
• Ability to coordinate and work with diverse groups of subject matter experts
• Proven ability to write clear and concise communications: technical documents, design documents, specifications, and technology roadmaps.
• Demonstrated initiative and self-motivation
• Ability to work effectively independently or in a team environment
• Strong analytical, collaboration, leadership, critical thinking, multitasking, and time management skills
• Ability to influence successfully in a highly matrix or virtual organization
• Demonstrates independent thinking and decision-making abilities
• Ability to quickly receive and process information
• Judgment to escalate risk-based decisions appropriately
• Work with Cloud Service Providers, ex: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure
• Work with integration products, ex: JBoss Fuse
• Work with various DevOps tools, ex: Subversion, Git, Jenkins
• Work with high-availability, load-balancing and failover configurations across application, infrastructure, and platform components
• Understand and provide information security for enterprise software systems
• Learn the client lines of business and applications.
• Majoring in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent personal/work experience
If this sounds like something you might want to be a part of, then we encourage you to connect with us today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com