Compensation & Benefits
Donyati offers competitive compensation, benefits packages, and performance incentives dependent on the alignment of the applicant’s experience with the requirements of this position. We will accept applications for this role on both a Contract and FTE basis. We want you to feel your expertise are valued and not treated like a commodity.
Location & Logistics
Candidates from all geographies will be considered, but San Antonio, TX, is the preferred locations for applicants. The position will require travel, which will vary based on project needs and phases, but should average out to approximately 25% – 50%.
So, what is Donyati? In short, we are a group of geeky entrepreneurs with a passion for what we do and are good at it. We are an organization comprised of former Big-4 consultants who were tired of feeling like commodities. We realized that while working for a “name brand” gave us a sense of legitimacy in the eyes of our clients, our ability to deliver world-class solutions and insights spoke for itself. We quickly found this hypothesis to prove true, and after a few short years we are already competing against the largest consulting firms in the world for high visibility projects – and we are winning.
- Develop tools to assist in automation of application deployments and monitoring of production environments
- Building cloud infrastructure and migrating systems to the cloud
- Analytical diagnosis of system events and alarms with emphasis on elimination of reoccurrence
- Proactively monitoring and managing a 24/7 system
- Develop robust and repeatable infrastructure-as-code and configuration management scripts for enterprise software applications
- Ensure compliance with Client’s security policies and stated controls
- Provide on-call support outside of normal work hours/days when needed
- Experience in 24×7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS or cloud service provider.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure environments (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Container-based architecture and deployments (Docker, Ansible, etc.)
- Release automation (e.g. Jenkins), system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience.
- Experience using scripting languages (Ruby, Python, etc), configuration management tools (Git, ClearCase, Chef, Puppet, etc) and command execution frameworks.
- Knowledge of automated code review and testing tools (e.g. Smartbear, Cucumber)
- Knowledge of workflow tools (e.g. Atlassian)
If this sounds like something you might want to be a part of, then we encourage you to connect with us today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org