The DevOps engineer works in a highly collaborative environment that allows you to work closely with clients and technology to deliver and maintain a complex set of automated environment management tools that provides continuous integration and continuous delivery of IT Business processes.
- Implement and manage Automated environment management tools
- Enable automation of triggers and alerts when deploying applications through environments
- Build effective monitoring strategies to signal any issues or risks with applications/environments and managing platform health
- Design and implement DevOps pipelines, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes
- Design and document the DevOps process
- Schedule and track builds to various environments
- Configure automated testing and deployment processes
- Continuously analyze tasks that are performed manually and can be replaced by code
- Utilize monitoring tools to gather performance metrics
- Work closely with development team and infrastructure team to deploy builds
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Maintain documentation on technical designs and deployment processes
Required Qualifications :
- 5+ years of consulting or related industry experience
- Experience with: Java, Python, Jenkins, Chef, Maven, Puppet, Git, EFK, HP ALM, Docker, Kubernetes, Mesophere, Ansible, Splunk
- Very comfortable with Agile, microservices, test-driven development and continuous delivery methodologies
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
Compensation & Benefits
Donyati offers competitive compensation, benefits packages, and performance incentives dependent on the alignment of the applicant’s experience with the requirements of this position. We will accept applications for this role on both a Contract and FTE basis. We want you to feel your knowledge and expertise are valued and not treated like a commodity.
So, what is Donyati? In short, we are a group of geeky entrepreneurs with a passion for what we do and are good at it. We are an organization comprised of former Big-4 consultants who were tired of feeling like commodities. We realized that while working for a “name brand” gave us a sense of legitimacy in the eyes of our clients, our ability to deliver world-class solutions and insights spoke for itself. We quickly found this hypothesis to prove true, and after a few short years we are already competing against the largest consulting firms in the world for high visibility projects – and we are winning.
If this sounds like something you might want to be a part of, then we encourage you to connect with us today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com