Seeking experienced Enterprise Architect (EA) to oversee design strategies and the implementation, installation, configuration and maintenance of Oracle database. EA will set standards for operations, programming, and security of the database.
- Manage the development, documentation and implementation of technical solution to clients
- Administer and support Sun Solaris, Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Oracle and MS SQL Database Servers
- Design and Implement Oracle Real Application Clusters (10g/11g/12c) based on business requirements
- Design backup structures using Oracle RMAN
- Plan and implement Oracle Data Guard / Golden gate for Disaster Recovery plans
- Work with Business users to schedule process
- Pro-actively monitor Database Servers for performance and high availability using UNIX Shell Scripts / DOS Batch programs for non-interrupted Business operations
- Integrate new systems with existing warehouse structure and refine system performance and functionality
- Propose architecture designs based on Industry standards, to meet day-to-day technology upgrades
- Revisit Data Models using Erwin Data Modeling Tool to enhance and propose improvements to Architecture designs
- Adhere to SOX Policy for Security in Oracle and MS SQL Servers
- Participate in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) involving from designing, testing, UA to production.
- Follow policy and procedures of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices.
- BS and/or MS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical field
- Minimum of three years of experience as an Architect with exposure to Enterprise Implementations within an IT framework.
- Strong understanding of network architecture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with business and technical teams
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com