Donyati is immediately hiring an experienced ETL Developer with Ataccama experience. This is a fun and exciting role for a 1,000+ employee global insurance organization. You will have all the wonderful responsibilities you have come to know and love as an ETL Developer.
So, what is Donyati? In short, we are a group of geeky entrepreneurs with a passion for what we do and are good at it. We are an organization comprised of former Big-4 consultants who were tired of feeling like commodities. We realized that while working for a “name brand” gave us a sense of legitimacy in the eyes of our clients, our ability to deliver world-class solutions and insights spoke for itself. We quickly found this hypothesis to prove true, and after a few short years we are already competing against the largest consulting firms in the world for high visibility projects – and we are winning.
- Data quality
- Understand concepts and how to stand up multiple environments, development, test, etc. Knowing how to move code through that Lifecyle just understanding that would be a necessity
- Communication skills with business needs and technological needs.
- Places to look local mobile companies utilize these tools
- Data Quality Experience
- COTS tools Ataccama (Informatica, Talend, IBM, Information builders Inc, etc.)
- Software development background understand SDL
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Data quality management tool implementation (5 years)
- Data privacy in US and international markets (2 years)
- Data quality experience with an enterprise master data system, system of record, or data warehouse preferably in a complex and diverse systems environment (5 years)
- Experience with data management tools such as Master Data Management, Metadata Management, Data Quality (5 years)
- Working knowledge of structured and unstructured database structures, and SQL and NoSQL databases (5 years)
- Knowledge of data warehousing and business intelligence principles (5 years)
- Knowledge of effective testing and data validation practices and methodologies (5 years)
- Relevant functional/business process experience (5 years)
- Data analysis (5 years)
Nice to have
- Privacy requirement experience
- Someone who comes from an Agile background
- Insurance background would be a gib plus
If this sounds like something you might want to be a part of, then we encourage you to connect with us today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org