Donyati is immediately hiring an experienced ETL Developer. This is a fun and exciting role for a 1,000+ employee global insurance organization. You will have all the wonderful responsibilities you have come to know and love as an ETL Developer.
Compensation & Benefits
Donyati offers competitive compensation, benefits packages, and performance incentives dependent on the alignment of the applicant’s experience with the requirements of this position. We will accept applications for this role on both a Contract and FTE basis. We want you to feel your expertise are valued and not treated like a commodity.
Location & Logistics
Candidates from all geographies will be considered, but San Antonio, TX, is the preferred locations for applicants. The position will require travel, which will vary based on project needs and phases, but should average out to approximately 25% – 50%.
So, what is Donyati? In short, we are a group of geeky entrepreneurs with a passion for what we do and are good at it. We are an organization comprised of former Big-4 consultants who were tired of feeling like commodities. We realized that while working for a “name brand” gave us a sense of legitimacy in the eyes of our clients, our ability to deliver world-class solutions and insights spoke for itself. We quickly found this hypothesis to prove true, and after a few short years we are already competing against the largest consulting firms in the world for high visibility projects – and we are winning.
- Designing, developing, testing and troubleshooting ETL packages that implement complex ETL processes.
- Understand and analyze requirements and develop and configure ELT processes
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality in the packages
- Ensure compliance with Client’s security policies and stated controls
- Other related duties as required
- Experience using Informatica, Datastage, Pentaho, Talend, Attacama, SQL including some query tuning
- Ability to perform ETL troubleshooting and to test ETL applications
- Knowledge of ETL development, data warehousing, and database stored procedures
- Excellent communication skills and an outstanding team player
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages, tools and technologies
If this sounds like something you might want to be a part of, then we encourage you to connect with us today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org