Seeking HFM Developer with experience using multiple applications. Must have 5+ years of Financial Data Quality Management (FDMEE) experience.
- Should have knowledge and be able to demonstrate the capability to Integrate multiple sources
- Experience integrating with EPM Products. i.e. Essbase, Planning, HFM. (PBCS is a plus)
- Should be able to provide recommendations on FDMEE usage
- LCM Migration of FDMEE and other Hyperion Product Artifacts
- Experience with Jython import, custom, and event scripting
- Extensive experience troubleshooting data load issues
- Complex mapping inside FDMEE. SQL map scripts, multi-dimension, leveraging import format
- Experience creating and modifying reports for FDMEE in BI Publisher
- Experience writing SQL queries (t-sql and p/l sql)
- Good understanding of the FDMEE table structure
- Basic understanding of ODI
- Good understanding of location and intermediate security in Shared Services and FDMEE
- Data validation experience using SmartView. HFM, Essbase, Planning
- FDM to FDMEE migration knowledge using migration utility and manual process preferred
- Experience with Batch processing including before/after batch scripting and scheduling
- Experience troubleshooting and modifying Excel templates
- Understanding of Data Protect with HFM is a plus
- Experience with Data Management and FDM Classic a plus
Location & Logistics
Candidates from all geographies will be considered. The position will require travel, which will vary based on project needs and phases, but should average out to approximately 25% – 50%.
Compensation & Benefits
Donyati offers competitive compensation, benefits packages, and performance incentives dependent on the alignment of the applicant’s experience with the requirements of this position. We will accept applications for this role on both a Contract and FTE basis. We want you to feel your expertise are valued and not treated like a commodity.
So, what is Donyati? In short, we are a group of geeky entrepreneurs with a passion for what we do and are good at it. We are an organization comprised of former Big-4 consultants who were tired of feeling like commodities. We realized that while working for a “name brand” gave us a sense of legitimacy in the eyes of our clients, our ability to deliver world-class solutions and insights spoke for itself. We quickly found this hypothesis to prove true, and after a few short years we are already competing against the largest consulting firms in the world for high visibility projects – and we are winning.
If this sounds like something you might want to be a part of, then we encourage you to connect with us today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org