Seeking HFM administrator with experience using multiple applications. Must have full understanding / working knowledge and the ability to communicate about the following topics:
- Understanding HFM dimensionality and the POV.
- The ability to change or create new metadata and be able to explain what the attributes in each dimension do.
- Understand visual basic and how HFM rules work.
- Knowing the difference between high and low risk system changes. (Extremely important for Support)
- Strong excel skills, the ability to use SmartView data grids and functions.
- Must be extremely detailed oriented and be able to work flexible hours where necessary to finish urgent tasks.
- Be able to load FX rates, know the POV to use to pull FX rates into a report.
- Understand what USD / Historical Overrides are.
- Know how to create system reports using the report writer and/or web writer
- Basic understanding of FDM and mapping.
- The ability to create and maintain web forms.
- Understand the closing process, must have accounting skills / debits & credits, and how to input HFM journal entries.
- Understanding of intercompany eliminations in HFM and how / where data gets eliminated.
- Must have good mathematical skills and understand what allocations are
Location & Logistics
Candidates from all geographies will be considered. The position will require travel, which will vary based on project needs and phases, but should average out to approximately 25% – 50%.
Compensation & Benefits
Donyati offers competitive compensation, benefits packages, and performance incentives dependent on the alignment of the applicant’s experience with the requirements of this position. We will accept applications for this role on both a Contract and FTE basis. We want you to feel your expertise are valued and not treated like a commodity.
So, what is Donyati? In short, we are a group of geeky entrepreneurs with a passion for what we do and are good at it. We are an organization comprised of former Big-4 consultants who were tired of feeling like commodities. We realized that while working for a “name brand” gave us a sense of legitimacy in the eyes of our clients, our ability to deliver world-class solutions and
insights spoke for itself. We quickly found this hypothesis to prove true, and after a few short years we are already competing against the largest consulting firms in the world for high visibility projects – and we are winning.
If this sounds like something you might want to be a part of, then we encourage you to connect with us today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com