Reports to: Client, AMS Manager
This position is responsible for the day to day support of the clients Hyperion Planning and Essbase applications and all related change management associated with these applications. This role has significant interaction with the client’s Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis team and the global users that are required to input data into these applications on a monthly basis.
- Manage the day to day support of two Hyperion Planning applications (PPR, eRest) this includes but is not limited to the following:
- Completing all required tasks associated with opening the various data collections into the PPR and eRest applications.
- Provide support to the global user community during active collections as issues or questions arise
- Complete the closing and finalization of the data collections in these applications and support the Corporate FP&A group with any reporting requirements
- Manage the monthly Change Management cycle associated with the PPR and eRest applications. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Updating these applications with all approved metadata updates relevant to these applications
- Coordinating testing of these changes by the user/group requesting the change
- Migration of all approved changes from the testing environment into production
- Creating our updating any Calc Scripts or other calculations as required to support these applications.
- Oversees monthly update of the Lear Intercompany (Interco) Essbase application.
- Coordinates update of the Interco database with 3rd party hosting vendor
- Updates the Interco reporting template and tests this template after database is updated.
- Provides assistance to the HFM Admin team and global user community during data collections in the HFM application.
- Provides assistance to the HFM Admin team by completing data validations before and after the HFM maintenance cycle.
Basic qualifications are required to be considered a candidate for the role. Include degrees, experience, and knowledge/skills/abilities. If the candidate does not meet these basic qualifications, they will be declined for the position. Consider if any of the basic qualifications should be in Preferred qualifications below.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related technical field
- Minimum of three years of experience in technical role
- Strong understanding of Hyperion Planning and Essbase preferably in an administrative role.
Preferred qualifications are additional “nice to haves”. This can be additional expertise, coding languages, experience, etc. that sets them apart from the rest of the candidate field who meet the basic qualifications.
- Experience with applications that support the Finance or Accounting function
- General understanding of Financial Reporting and Accounting terminology (Balance Sheet, Income Statement Cash Flow, Revenue, Expense, Headcount)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
5-10 years of experience as Admin for core Essbase, Planning (Capex, HC, Rev, Expense), FDMEE Development experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com