Seeking Hyperion Planning/Essbase Developer with experience using multiple applications.
- Identify business requirements, translating business requirements into functional and technical design, building prototypes, creating process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), leading testing and training activities, defining support procedures and SLAs and supporting implementations post go-live.
- Understand the business processes, how the application supports the business processes, and apply this knowledge to best solve problems
- Understands dependencies and interrelationships between functional components of Hyperion
- Provide alternatives and recommendations based on best practices and application functionality.
- Interpret and transform information based on business requirements and provide the data for delivery
- Develop functional specifications and complete object development and testing
- Essbase BSO and ASO cubes – Outlines, dimensions, measures, members, metadata administration with ability to design databases and complex calculations
- Design, build and troubleshoot cubes and related objects
- Employ knowledge of Essbase to facilitate better deployment of Planning, application security, and other interface tools
- Planning\Essbase application configuration
- Strong knowledge of data integration tools
- Automation, SQL, Batch scripting, Esscmd and MaxL, Data Loads, batch jobs
- Provide alternatives based on best practices and application functionality
- Lead user sessions for requirement and testing
- Create test plans, test cases and test scripts and perform functional testing
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Provide training and documentation for supported applications
Location & Logistics
Candidates from all geographies will be considered. The position will require travel, which will vary based on project needs and phases, but should average out to approximately 25% – 50%.
Compensation & Benefits
Donyati offers competitive compensation, benefits packages, and performance incentives dependent on the alignment of the applicant’s experience with the requirements of this position. We will accept applications for this role on both a Contract and FTE basis. We want you to feel your expertise are valued and not treated like a commodity.
So, what is Donyati? In short, we are a group of geeky entrepreneurs with a passion for what we do and are good at it. We are an organization comprised of former Big-4 consultants who were tired of feeling like commodities. We realized that while working for a “name brand” gave us a sense of legitimacy in the eyes of our clients, our ability to deliver world-class solutions and insights spoke for itself. We quickly found this hypothesis to prove true, and after a few short years we are already competing against the largest consulting firms in the world for high visibility projects – and we are winning.
If this sounds like something you might want to be a part of, then we encourage you to connect with us today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org