Seeking Hyperion Planning/Essbase Planning Support candidate with experience using multiple applications.
- Strong understanding of standard Planning/Essbase development and systems administration practices
- Functional understanding of Finance and Accounting practices and standards.
- Strong experience in Planning/Essbase Application Performance Management and Optimization practices
- Partners with business users to enhance the applications to meet evolving business needs
- Work closely with the Finance department to ensure timely Hyperion Applications support during the close and non-close periods
- Manage any ad-hoc user requests and assist in the coordination of team activities on large/small Hyperion projects
- Document any new requirements and propose and design new solutions or make modifications to the existing Hyperion set of Hyperion Planning and Essbase Applications
- Coordinate/drive user acceptance testing, make recommendations around solution adoption and change management, and prepare the business for system readiness
- Manage Security and User administration
- Work with other external system teams to integrate inbound/outbound data from Hyperion perspective
- Manage, maintain and update the User manuals, Design documents, and any relevant documentation
- Work closely with End-User community and any internal support groups to troubleshoot and solve technical issues adhering to pre-defined SLAs
- Provide technical support and end-user training
- Proficient in managing incidents, managing changes, troubleshooting and root cause analysis, performance tuning activities.
Location & Logistics
Candidates from all geographies will be considered. The position will require travel, which will vary based on project needs and phases, but should average out to approximately 25% – 50%.
Compensation & Benefits
Donyati offers competitive compensation, benefits packages, and performance incentives dependent on the alignment of the applicant’s experience with the requirements of this position. We will accept applications for this role on both a Contract and FTE basis. We want you to feel your expertise are valued and not treated like a commodity.
So, what is Donyati? In short, we are a group of geeky entrepreneurs with a passion for what we do and are good at it. We are an organization comprised of former Big-4 consultants who were tired of feeling like commodities. We realized that while working for a “name brand” gave us a sense of legitimacy in the eyes of our clients, our ability to deliver world-class solutions and insights spoke for itself. We quickly found this hypothesis to prove true, and after a few short years we are already competing against the largest consulting firms in the world for high visibility projects – and we are winning.
If this sounds like something you might want to be a part of, then we encourage you to connect with us today!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org