The IT Process Analyst will be responsible for leading design, development and improvement of IT processes, standardized process documentation, and producing metrics related to processes, operations, and delivery for a 1,000+ employee global insurance organization. They will work closely with various business and technology departments to document current process flows and create future process models. The IT Process Analyst will utilize process improvement frameworks such as ITIL to perform Continuous Service Improvement. Additional responsibilities will include performing quality reviews for implemented processes to ensure they adhere to audit and compliance guidelines.
Location & Logistics
Candidates from all geographies will be considered, but San Antonio, TX is the preferred location for applicants. The position will require travel, which will vary based on project needs and phases, but should average out to approximately 25% – 50%.
So, what is Donyati? In short, we are a group of geeky entrepreneurs with a passion for what we do and are good at it. We are an organization comprised of former Big-4 consultants who were tired of feeling like commodities. We realized that while working for a “name brand” gave us a sense of legitimacy in the eyes of our clients, our ability to deliver world-class solutions and insights spoke for itself. We quickly found this hypothesis to prove true, and after a few short years we are already competing against the largest consulting firms in the world for high visibility projects – and we are winning.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Applies knowledge and skills in IT process engineering and continuous service improvement.
- Visualizes how complex processes work, understands system integrations, analyzes data to discover hidden insights, and designs a future state that will optimize workflow.
- Applies ITSM, Lean, Six Sigma, COBIT and/or other process optimization methods in a cross-functional team environment to implement ITIL process such as SACM/CMDB, Vendor Management, IT reporting and/or other ITIL processes in a best practice state.
- Identifies opportunities, validates, prioritizes, and communicates proposed IT process solutions, shapes vision, and leads cross-functional teams to change process, systems and structures.
- Provides data driven insight to management on key issues. Recommends issue solutions and navigates obstacles to deliver solutions. Consults with team members on unique project challenges.
- Independently, under minimal supervision, performs complex work assignments and problem resolution across systems, processes and/or channels.
- Drives improvement implementation efforts based on analysis with strong IT change management discipline, communications and documentation.
- Tracks, reports and produces updated IT Process documents, decisions, and action items.
- Other duties as required.
- 3+ years IT experience
- Process Certification(s)
- Working knowledge with multiple project and/or software delivery life cycles (Waterfall, Agile).
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop documentation and articulate key information to a broad range of individuals.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with an ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions while meeting time sensitive deadlines
- Strong facilitation, negotiation, issue and conflict resolution skills with the proven ability to gain consensus among disparate groups
- Knowledge and demonstrated use of, data analysis, and industry tools, process mapping, process requirements, solution development, and implementation
- Ability to run successful process improvement projects
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to grasp the big picture
- Experience running meetings across multiple time zones
In addition, you embody our core values as they are the key to our success:
- We desire to excel
- We are committed to our clients and to each other
- We have the courage to do the right thing
- We apply original thinking
- 3+ years IT Service Management experience
- 3+ years leading process improvement projects
- ITIL Intermediate/Advanced certification preferred
- Green Belt (Lean Six Sigma) certification
- 3+ years insurance or financial services industry experience
- 3+ years project/program management experience
To apply for this job email your details to Admin@donyati.com